With over 22,000 ft of ascent in 105 miles set out over 8 days, this walk sets out from Settle, taking in the classic summits of the North Yorkshire Dales, Howgills, Eastern and Northern Lakeland Fells, to arrive at Carlisle. The return journey to Settle by one of the classic train journeys. Illustrated with photographs and route maps.
Where to buy
Available to order/buy from Cordee, or myself as a direct order.
Also available from most online and high street book shops – including Waterstones.
Bibliographic Information for Settle to Carlisle
- ISBN: 9781908098061
- Title: Settle to Carlisle
- Sub Title: Hill Walk with Return by Classic Train Route
- Format: Paperback / 181 x 116 /
- 128 pages
- Author: Stewart, Hugh
- RRP Price: 12.95 (p&p may apply)
- Publisher 2QT Limited (Publishing)
- Publisher BIC: WS – Sports & outdoor recreation / WSZC – Walking, hiking, trekking